Saturday 19 January 2013

Why start a blog?

My extended project has almost come to an end, it seems like just yesterday it started. After looking at multiple ways of self-publishing, and more inportantly the ways that photograohers do, I have found that there are more ways than just the stereotypical book that first comes to mind. Posters and limited prints have become alot more popular as they are affordable versions of art.

During this blog I am going to try and post at least weekly about what I have discovered or photographed. I think that after researching many ways, blogging is a great way to reach the masses of people and get your name out there. Many photographers use blogs because they are easily updated and cheap, if not free, to make.

1 comment:

  1. Blogging is great - its worth doing so you yourself can look back and see what you've done.

    ReplyDelete